Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings
Try making these delicious and easy blue cheese buffalo wings for your low carb Friday takeaway! Simple to make and simple to track on the app. You can add them straight from the recipe to your food diary in just seconds.
1 Garlic Clove
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
Salt & Pepper, to taste
6 Chicken Wings
50g Sour Cream
20g Blue Cheese
½ tsp Garlic Powder
2 Spring Onions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan (390°F/350°F fan). Crush the garlic and combine with the egg and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the chicken wings and toss well.
- Place on a lined baking tray and cook for 30 minutes or until crispy. Turn the chicken wings half way through.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the dip by combining the sour cream, blue cheese and garlic powder. Finely slice the spring onions and mix through.
- Chop the celery into batons, then remove the chicken wings from the oven and serve with the blue cheese dip.
Want access to more recipes like this, as well as hundreds of articles and a community of like-minded people supporting one another through their journey? Sign up to the Low Carb Program today and receive 70% off of annual subscription.
Hurry! Offer ends this Sunday.